Monday, January 30, 2012

Instagram

I am officially an Instagram user and have plenty of random pictures that need a home here on the blog. This is what has been going on. In reverse order of course because that is how blogger loads pictures :)



lunch and recess with Abbey. Charlotte loved feeling like a big kid, I loved feeling like a celebrity among her friends and Abbey just loved having us there.
she looks lonely but she loves it out there

rather than unpacking, we made cookies and decorated for Valentine's Day. Still productive even if it wasn't the best way to spend my time.
Brody playing basketball
Charlotte and Dad in the studio
the new library
guitar lessons. Ryan is trading a student tuition for teaching the 3 older kids how to play the guitar.
I won.
moving in

moving out
cheese ravioli with brussel sprouts and bread
good-bye Lady hen, we love you and will miss you!
dinner during moving = milkshakes. Hey, no one complained.
more food.
Her first time going to a birthday party by herself
finally some snow!
painting her nails at Brodys wrestling practice.

0 comments: