Monday, December 7, 2009

we had a great Thanksgiving and started it out right with a Turkey Trot. I did the 4 mile race with some friends from CA and then Ryan broght the kids to run the kids race.



Cloe was sick with a chest cold and started the race out too fast. She felt sick to her stomach so I walked with her to make sure she finished the race. I'm not raising any quitters ;)



Brody checking out his shadow. He got 2nd in his age group




The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to watch the Christmas parade in Spanish Fork. It was fun because they turned off all the lights on main street and all the floats were lit up with lights. The kids loved it especially Brody, he told me to look at every float because he thought they were so cool.







We also went to Provo's lights on where Santa turned the lights on. No photos because it was freezing and we lost Abbey. We finally found her sitting on the grass in the crowd, watching Santa and counting down for the magical lights on.


Saturday, we did family pictures with Ryan's family up in Salt Lake and then went and saw the lights at Temple Square. I loved it! All the
trees covered in lights and there was a small blanket of snow on the ground. It felt so Christmasy and festive.


0 comments: