Charlotte liked to walk back and forth from Ryan and I at about a 3 foot distance but the other day I noticed her standing up in the middle of the room and walking on her own. Everyone was doing their own thing and she was doing it on her own! I had to contain my excitement because I didn't want to 'spook' her and make her fall.
Tangents and how strange my normal is…
2 days ago

3 comments:
She is adorable! Can I eat her for dessert...she looks so yummy.
That is so cute! She is definitely determined and has realized her new freedom!
So cute. We were going through old home movies the other day and we were watching the video of when you guys came to visit us at Isaac's grandparents house in San Berdoo and Cloe was walking in the kitchen but afraid of their dog. I love watching little kids walk.
Post a Comment