Love this little angel face and cannot get enough of her sweetness. And I couldn't bring myself to narrowing this down to a few pictures. She's too cute in all of them, I know I"m a little biased.
She drools, blow bubbles, coos, gurgles, smiles and laughs. She even has a ticklish spot under her chin that makes her laugh, not just a big smile but a laugh. so cute. She grabs hold of things and is using her tummy muscles more. She also loves to suck her hands. I'm keeping a close watch on this one because I DO NOT want another thumb or any finger sucker! I already have 3 of those. One of my favorite times with her is when she finishes nursing and looks up at me and just smiles huge with a big gummy grin. I also love it when she falls asleep in my arms and I can snuggle her and give her a big squeeze.
me getting her tickle spot.
I can't remember what was so funny to her
If only she could defend herself against these 2. I'm constantly telling them to get out of her face.
there's that finger
"mom, no more pictures"
sleeping like a baby.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

8 comments:
oh my gosh, court. She is so cute!
Cute is an understatement. She is absolutely adorable!
oh i love her chubby cheekies. she is so much fun. love her
So cute! And I totally hear you about the "get out of her face", I say the same thing (but he) at LEAST 5 times a day.
i love the gummy smiles—it's almost sad when they get teeth!
She is sooooo cute!
Who would want to narrow the pics down??? She is so stinkin' cute!
I love the picture of her sleeping in the bed... sooo cute! I have been terrible about reading blogs and just caught up on yours. So glad your christmas was great and you are feeling good post partum. ( I am going to steal that cute christmas tree breakfast idea from you for next year) ;)
Post a Comment