Over the 4th of July weekend, we are going camping in Idaho with Ryan's family and one activity that I suggested is running the fun run. I'm sure you can only imagine how thrilled his family was at that idea. So I thought it would be fun for the grand girls to wear cute tutu's in the race (and longer if they'd like). These only required the elastic to be sewed together and the rest was cutting and tying knots. Hope they like them, one of them is 12!
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

3 comments:
Cloe, you look so cute, I know you will take first place. Let the wind blow in your face and enjoy the feeling of being free. Love you
grandma Allen
Very cute tutu's! I'm sad I only have boys. That was a cute idea though.
What is cuter than a fourth of july tutu?! love it!
Post a Comment