Sunday, July 19, 2009

thank goodness for health

Ugh, we have all be so sick the last week and a half. No fun in the summer. Whatever virus is going around, we caught it from high fever to sinus and chest congestion. But we did manage to do some fun things in that long week from H. E. double hockey stick.


The girls and I, tolerating the heat just chilling while Brody spends some time at the skate park. Some days, the skate park is what keeps me sane with that little boy.


Our friends from Alaska are here!! But we've only seen them once to avoid infecting them on their fun vacation.

Kids bowl for free at fat cats! I was feeling so crummy this day so I just sat while they bowled 2 games. I love watching them bowl, it's so cute!



And thanks to my mother in law, who always seems to find fun free things to do, told us about "free day" at This is the Place park. A fun day, with lots to do.



1 comments:

courtneyb said...

this is the best blog love Cloe