Ryan got older on the 15th
he wanted bread pudding for his cake and I finally mastered it. So delicious.
Charlotte got an insulin pump! I am still figuring it out but it is so much easier than shots. The meter that I use to check her blood also communicates with the pump so I have given her a dose of insulin while driving down the freeway, so cool.
We went for a lunch date after our 3 hour training appointment and one on one time with my kids on a date is my favorite. She was so cute, she started dancing to a song and told me "this is my favorite song" and she was totally serious.

That same day was St Patricks day, not the most eventful holiday but we were still payed a visit by a leprauchan. He left the kids a note with a luckey $2 bill.
green pasta, green salad and I made mint "oreos" (not a huge fan of mint oreos)
Brody earned this gun but I was really trying to capture Charlotte's reaction when the insulin is "delivered" through the pump. The pump vibrates and so the first few days she was always surprised when I gave her insulin
Our baby chickens aren't so little and fluffy anymore. Charlotte still ask to hold the baby chickens all day and has recently started sending them down her slide and also loves to take them for rides on her bike or scooter.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

2 comments:
I just have to comment on how stinkin cute little miss Charlotte is! I am glad the pump is up and running.
I LOVE mint oreos!
Post a Comment