Monday, April 22, 2013

Cloe turns 11!!!

Lucky for Cloe, her birthday often falls on President's day so she gets the day off of school.  This year it did so we went cross country skiing with Grandma Brown
 Aiden and Charlotte fell right to sleep as I pulled them through the snow. 





 Cloe opening presents from both of her Grandma's. 
 and dinner of her choice at Costa Vida
her teacher sets aside time for Birthday celebrations so I brought some treats into the class.  One thing I wasn't expecting that I thought was so neat, she had me tell something about Cloe and then the kids got to raise their hand and share things that they like about Cloe.  I was so glad I got to hear everything they had to say, i was so proud of her.  She is a really good kid.  Loving, patient, non judgmental, gorgeous and very smart.  I love my Cloe and I love spending time with her.

0 comments: