Abbey's school always has a 5k at the end of the year. I'm always impressed that all the kids actually do it and also at how fast they do it. Abbey didn't know we were coming until she saw us cheering her on along the course. She said it made her feel so good inside when she saw me yelling so loud for her, yeah, I'd say it was worth the drive all the way out there :)
Brody really wanted to cheer her on and since it's the end of the school year I pulled him out of school and brought him. He was a good sport and ran with Abbey. I told him to go her pace so she wouldn't get tired and then he was a good sport and ran with the two little girls for the final stretch.
popsicles make it all worth it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment