Hopefully this blog will help keep everyone informed that is interested. We are settled and have adjusted to Italian life. Don't completely understand why they do some of the things they do, but we'll go with it. The food quality is amazing. The produce has so much flavor. you can only buy the produce that is in season at the market.
School is going good for Ryan. He is truckin along, and much faster than we planned. yeah. We are surrounded by parks, so it's easy to keep the kids busy. The playgrounds aren't quite as safe as the ones in the US. So their coordination skills are developing quickly. I don't know how, but they watch Italian cartoons in the morning and sometimes sponge bob square pants even comes on. The shows aren't cheesy, I just get annoyed from the language because I can't understand it. They go to school 3 times a week for 4.5 hours. It is such a lovely break. I jog home from their school, clean the house a little, get ready and then do a couple errands in the city. It is too annoying to take them into the city becuase the sidewalks are so small. Brody is learning the law of gravity and is there a law of motion? The bus drivers here are CRAZY! I can't believe how they drive, they think they are driving motorcyles the way they weave and ride other cars bumper! Anyways, he likes to goof off and stand up sometimes, and when the bus stops and goes again, he goes flying down the aisle. Yes, your mother is always right, sit down and you won't get hurt. I'm sure we will have many more adventures and travels and just updates on our growing kids.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

10 comments:
yay! Fun, i love the blog idea! I'll be checking here often so you better keep it updated! I'll email you soon.
WOW! Your apartment looks beautiful! I seriously am so jealous... especially about the produce! Let hope that Dave gets a great job after he graduates because if so, we might just have to come for a visit!
I would love to help you with your blog... any specific questions?
Your apartment looks pretty cool. Really modern. I would love to see pictures of the surrounding areas. From the patio picture it looked very pretty. Hope all is well.
Hey, I'm in love with your apartment, it reminds me of IKEA style, we would love to visit soon, someday....
Schiocco dell'OH! Quell'appartamento รจ la merda! Completamente desidero venire chiamata voi tipi. Spero i vostri bambini stiano facendo bene e spero che tipi siate felici nel vostro nuovo paese.
IM not going to china Im coming to italy. you welcome for the pictures.
Hey friend- your apartment is great! The Italians really know how to do furniture to make everything functional. I am excited for you and am glad that you are getting settled nicely. Whats up with you getting to be alone for a few hours everyday- you lucky dog!I will be checking in with your blog so keep it updated baby!
Kristin
Hey Courtney -
My mom emailed me your blog. How FUN to live in Italy! I'll admit to jealousy! How are you guys doing? It's been forever. Hope to catch up sometime. Take care!
Marci
Your blog is great! The pictures of your apartment are cool... LOVE the fisheye lens. Sounds like you guys are doing well. Keep the blog updates coming, I'll check it regularly!
yippee Cloe! I am so happy that she is no longer sucking her thumb! ummm, the braces thing--she will probably still need them--sorry court.....
You guys are living in luxury! You place is absolutly amazingly beautiful--and what a great price. I know it is not utah, but way better than LA. you are ridiculous with all of this computer stuff, how do you start a blog??! I am very impressed. I want to be there now! waaaaahhhhh!!!!!! I will be soon though, I can feel it. I dont know what God has in store for me after this school year. all the kids in my class will be moving on to other schools adn the current school I am at may not have a job for me......okay, Im blabbing-- this is a long comment! i love you guys! e-mail me you address!
cioa bella
Post a Comment