Utah in the summer is the rain storms! They smell so good and the clouds are amazing.
I hope this image looks good. It looks good on the camera but the computer I'm on has a crappy screen and I can't quite tell what adjustments the photo needs.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

3 comments:
Hi Courtney! Wow, I can't believe you get to live in Italy. What an adventurous wife you are. It must be gorgeous there.
I can't believe you have 3 children! They are beautiful, and I see bits and pieces of you in them.
What is your husband studying?
Speaking of studying, I have not forgotten the Anatomy book that you let me borrow years ago. I promise I tried to find you to give it back, but then I moved to Cali. I still have it! :)
I'm so happy to get in touch with you and Lisa again.
i love the rainstorms, too. they're the best part of summers in utah.
Reading and looking at your blog sight makes me happy- I sure love you guys. I miss my swinging statues! Lets get together with Emily and go to the tree house museum. The art show looked awesome so sad I missed it!!!! Ryan is my hero. Have a great day- love ya, Judy
Post a Comment