Saturday, September 1, 2007

the new family toy

we have made the switch over to a mac. this should be fun. first things first, we gotta make sure the photo booth is functioning correctly!!


but I have ZERO clue on how to add pictures now. Lesue fam, any suggestions? I was cracking myself up at how funny I am. These pictures are great. But I guess anything looks good on a 24 inch screen. huh? Huh?

9 comments:

weller14 said...

mac's are amazing. iphoto, imovie, photobooth...etc. my brother has a mac. once i start teaching i am for sure buying a mac. enjoy!!

Brooke said...

you're going to love it! trust me. i was a reluctant convert...

you should be able to just make iphoto your default and it will open every time you plug in your camera.

have fun with photo booth!

Lindsey said...

my brother has a mac and we have so much fun with photo booth! Hilarious! I'm sad you're gone! We miss you already!

conradfilm said...

you need to open the picture in it directory, then apple c apple v in the place you want to up load. easy call me if you hace any Qs

Gingerlylizzy said...

Well, you will have to let me know how it goes. That is my plan eventually...

Anonymous said...

hey courtney- are you sure you can't stay any longer???????? i don't want you to leave already. your trip came and went way to fast.
love you.
corine
oh i am getting my pics done next wed:)

Shauna Brown said...

The learning curve is frustrating, but you're going to love it!!

Holly said...

It is hard to get used to at first, but once you get the hang of it then you will realize how yucky PCs are.

I'll have to ask Dave for tips. I learned all I know from him. I'm sure he'll have some helpful tips and websites to get you through the frustrations.

Yay for Macs!

Lisa Brown said...

Couldn't tell you...but I hope you have fun with it. Hey, are you back in Italy yet? How was the overall trip? I miss you guys already.