Thursday, September 20, 2007

this girl




she did not want kisses during silly face pictures

cracks me up. Since Cloe and Brody started school we have more alone time and I love watching her. She says the funniest things and is so cute when she's in her room playing by herself. As much as the kids don't like going to school, I like that Abbey and I have this time together.

4 comments:

Holly said...

See? You're not a bad mom!

Melinda said...

Cool, how do you get those pictures to look like that? How fun that your other kids are in school and you have one on one time with Abbey. Are you back in Italy? You've been traveling lots I can't keep track. Your comment was hilarious, by the way, on my blog. You are so funny. I was laughing so hard.

Melinda B. said...

Why do you have two friends named Melinda? It's not right.....

I get some time like that with Aislin while Eliza is at preschool. I really like itand I can tell she really feels special. And it's the first time in her life she gets my undivided attention.

Brooke said...

don't ya just love photo booth? (and time alone with #3? such fun...)