Ryan has tried many times to surprise me and usually fails. I don't snoop, I don't try to figure things out, I just find out. It's either by coincidence or he leaves a paper trail and since I clean up all his papers, I can't help but stumble upon something. Well he was finally successful. The other day, he surprised me with a bunch on onsies that he had screened printed "Made in Italy". They are so cute and it was such a fun idea. I was very surprised and impressed at his creativity.
You know, Made in Italy means good quality.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

15 comments:
Very funny. Very Cute. Have fun with jess and good luck giving birth!;) Isn't it right around the corner?
that is so freakin cute. good job ryan!
holy crap that's cute.
That's so cute - and true too! ;)
Way to go Ryan!
That is so cute! So true about good quality. I hope you go into labor today or this weekend if that is more convienent! Good luck with the natural birth!
it'll be made of real leather, that's for sure.
so cute.
Good one Ryan. This is super cute! Good luck court so only 8 days left. It could happen any moment. I will never forget playing bubbles with you when you where in labor and did not even know it :)
That is really cute!! What a thoughtful husband! Good luck with the delivery and everything, I'll be thinking of you! By the way, email me your address because I have a package I need to send you!!
That is SO funny! I love it!
Love it! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck. Naturally? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF???
Brilliant and funny too!
Very cute! Good job Ryan!
I've done one natural and I have the same question as Behka. Hope it goes better than it did for me! I personally wouldn't recommend it, but I also never took the classes that you've taken, or any birthing class for that matter.
What a darling idea, way to go Ryan! Can't wait to see the newest little Baby Brown:) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment