I'm getting her excited about eating at Wahoo's.
Oh what a relief to step off the plan into 70 degree weather. So, so , so nice. The whole weekend was beautiful and warm. Filled with good food, Wahoo's 3 times, and some quality time with my dad. Charlotte was a good little traveler for her first flight. Even though I grew up in CA, I always tell Ryan I could never live there again because it's so crowded. I'm used to having open land after being in UT but you can't beat all the restaurant options in CA. There are far more perks about living there, but the crowds are too much.
I found a new hobby I enjoy, walking through the Open Houses in Newport Beach. This was one of my favorites on Lido Island. The downstairs was nice but then you go upstairs and it was huge. And it had a salt water pool and hot tub. I felt right at home in this one and could move in tomorrow. But the photos for both of them do not do them justice. They were pretty amazing.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

8 comments:
We are going to be right there in three weeks! We stay on Amethyst ave on Balboa Island! Too bad we weren't there at the same time, it would be like the whole ABQ airport again:c) Have you ever tried Cocoa's? We found it on one of our last trips and we LOVE it. I think Brian is more excited for Cocoa's than he is Disneyland!
Forgive my ignorance, but I have never heard of Wahoo's! But it must be good if you went three times. The links don't show me the houses, but I love looking at houses too.
Oh I love the houses. I don't know what Wahoo's is either! Glad you had a good time.
We have 3-4 Wahoo's close to our home in Redondo Beach. Never tried it but now I will since you say its so good. What the best thing on the list. Next time you come out come see us we will get you buy one day get one free tickets to Disneyland it will rock. I hate crowds too but California life is worth it most of the time.
i could live in certain areas of california, despite the crowds. first dave would have to make A LOT more money for us to afford it though.
Mmmmm, Wahoos. The specialty around here is hot dogs. Not as wonderful. . .
Charlotte is so cute I want to just squeeze her!
your right she does look like persayes in these pics. you can tell their cousins.
Going through open houses is one of my favorite things to do. Maybe it's the dreaming that's my favorite....
Post a Comment