Wednesday, March 25, 2009

rekindling that competitive spirit


I finally have an infamous Rex Lee Run shirt after 7 years of living here. It was my first race in a while. And my first since having a baby. The endurance was pretty much lacking. But I didn't have to stop and walk. And this is a hard course. It starts out going up hill! and there are 2 more hills after that. And it ended at the outdoor track and I let my kids run the lap around the track with me. They thought that was pretty cool to run with Mom.

7 comments:

Jess said...

Yay!!! I need to get myself registered for a run.

Jenn Mobbs said...

Awesome job! I left a comment a few posts down but I'll say it again, we have a new baby goat. You should bring your kids over to check it out!

Katrina said...

Good job! You da bomb.

Gingerlylizzy said...

Good for you! Sorry to hear about your stepdad. I hope is doing better...

Holly said...

nice job! sorry we didn't join in on the fun this year.

Kristy said...

I'm impressed you even run let alone after a baby!

-Sydney- said...

I hate to tell you this Courtney, but that shirt is backwards. . .