Like I mentioned before, I was redoing the girls room for their birthday. Well Cloe's birthday was Friday and Abbey's was Sunday so Friday was devoted to finishing it. I did all the painting by myself so it took forever because I couldn't do it while the kids were asleep and it was so hard to do it while Charlotte was awake. Baby chicks and Abbey having the day off on Friday, kept Charlotte busy enough for me to finish. After getting the first coat down, yes the paint included primer but light blue over navy is tough work, it looked messy and I wasn't liking it. After the second coat, loved it. It is a big room so the walls feel a little empty, that will be a slow process to add decor to them but I have some ideas.
and the finished project. would you be surprised if I told you Ryan doesn't really like it? It's amazing how different our taste is.

4 comments:
The color is beautiful and I like your wall art!
Very cute! its amazing how much brighter the room feels without the dark walls!
Cute! I love it. Much better than the navy blue. Love the pillowcase fabrics. And yes, the curtains are a little sheer for what I want to do in my rooms, but I think they look good in that room. Like clouds floating around the windows. :)
I LOVE the new color. Good choice!
Post a Comment