
Brody has been wrestling, in fact his season ended this week. He loves it and he is feisty so this seems to be right up his alley. He practices and has matches during the week and then on the weekends he has tournaments at different high schools. Back in November he took first place in his division, I was pretty proud of him.
At his tournament yesterday, we had been there a couple hours and Charlotte was getting restless and started to throw a fit. The lady by us reminded her that Santa can see her and then I told her she won't get a present when she cries like that. She did calm down. Later that day at the gas station, a car pulled up next to us and Santa was driving. Brody pointed it out and I rolled down Charlie's window. The first thing she said was "Hi Santa, I not crying!" They were so excited to randomly see Santa like that.
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment