I'm not a big fan of birthday parties so Abbey has yet to have one. This year was pretty much the same but I did let her plan the day because I felt bad. We went swimming with her cousins
and then to Chuck E Cheeses.
i love this picture because I was trying to get her to look and smile when at the last minute she spotted someone that had dropped a token and REALLY wanted to go grab it.
she collects nut crackers and Grandma Allen gave her this one.
Abbey gets nervous and shy in a lot of situations but then she will surprise me in others and come up with some of the funniest things to talk to people about. She enjoys learning French and told me that this year she doesn't want to play sports, she wants to do dance or gymnastics. I do think those 2 activities are fitting for her.

0 comments:
Post a Comment