kids and rock collecting
friday jobs are done to music but when Michael Jackson comes on, jobs stop and the dancing begins
One Saturday I took the kids to eat lunch at BYU at the Canon center and they thought the all you can eat was so cool.
"Girl Scout Cookies for Sale!!" They loved working at the cookie booth, me on the other hand.
Abbey self portrait
I had to speak in church and I was looking for some inspiration/ideas. so stressful. and it didn't help that Ryan spoke the week before me and the bishop and his counselors were telling me how wonderful it was and how he had set the bar high. nice.
sometimes I have to reward myself on a Friday for a job well done this week
St. Patricks day dinner at Grandma Allen's
corned beef, cabbage and potato's
pine wood derby time!
resting after a saturday swim

0 comments:
Post a Comment