Cloe, Brody and Abbey tried out for the city swim team. They all made it, but I think anyone that could eventually swim a 50 without drowning made it.
fun at the pool
first swim practice. brought back good memories for me. And they are really enjoying it.
seven peaks. along with the rest of Utah, we have the pass of all passes so the park was insanely crowded the first time we went.
In an effort to paint more but still spend time with the family, Ryan paints outdoors in the evenings and we meet up with him for a picnic dinner and sometimes the kids join in.
Kids workshop at Home Depot, building shadow boxes.
puppies for sale in front of wal mart, this is the closest they will ever come to owning a dog.
summer haircuts. no more hair in the eyes while they swim (and play)
a lovely little vacation with Ryan's family up in Snowbird.
it was so gorgeous and relaxing. This is the view from the pool. The kids swam 3 times a day, went on hikes with Grandma and had fun playing with cousins.
first swim meet! They were very nervous, but did awesome.
Abbey, Brody, Cloe

2 comments:
I'm so glad I am not the only one that feels strongly about not having a dog. I hope you are feeling well...how many more weeks to you until baby #5 comes into the world? Love you!
Love your adorable kids. Wish we could spend summers with you guys. I KNOW we'd have a blast.
Post a Comment