Sunday, July 15, 2012

more summer

I'm trying to keep summer as fun as I can in my current state....
Spanish FOrk reservoir is always a good idea, I sit in my chair, the kids play for hours.
 Cloe and Abbey went to their first overnight Girl Scout campout.  They were gone for 3 days and 2 nights.  I was very nervous while they were gone and didn't sleep well because I was worried they were freezing.  Ends up, they had a great time and slept just fine, nice and cozy in their sleeping bags.
 Finally home!  These girls were filthy!  But bought all kinds of fun stuff with their cookie credit "money" and had all kinds of crafts to show off.
 We are trying out a new sport, lacrosse.  Pretty cool, I'm clueless to the rules but Brody seems to enjoy it.
 Saturday mornings have been spent at swim meets.  ANother fun sport to watch my kids improve in.  Abbey before one of her events (in the blue suit and pink cap)
 and this is why our activities are far and in between, 33 weeks pregnant.
 Charlotte jumping off the diving board at her first swim lesson.  she loved it.

0 comments: