Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Eve

we returned from las Vegas on Sunday the 23rd so that meant on the 24th, I had some last minute errand running as it was storming.  But I was by myself and as a mother, that was all worth it for some alone time.
 Abbey and Charlotte delivering neighbor gifts. 
 We spend Christmas Eve with the Brown's and the kids always act out the nativity.  And it never gets old, just stays cute.  Aiden made her debut as baby Jesus, although she could have also passed as an angel because she is a perfect one :) Abbey was Mary and their cousin Gavin was Joseph.  Charlotte was an angel, I think Brody was a Shepard and Cloe a wise man.
 The kids had fun getting up and singing Christmas songs and we also played minute to win it games.



2 am, finally done, time for bed.  Cloe saw this picture on my camera and asked if Santa was real.  oops.

0 comments: