Thursday, January 17, 2013

CHRISTMAS!!!!

LOVED IT. NUFF SAID!


 the kids opened their stockings and Santa presents and then we ate breakfast.  I'm all about making Christmas last as long as possible.
 back to gift opening.


when did she grow up and when did neon come back in style.  And why?

 Ryan and I agreed to not get anything this year.  So I stuck to that.  He didn't.  I felt like a jerk.  A jerk with great gifts.  He gave me the bike trailer in the above pictures, 2 months at cross fit (I'm scared) and
this ceramic dutch oven.  Actually I bought it and waited in line on Thanksgiving.  I LOVE it.  I cooked this roast on Christmas and it was the most moist and tender roast, we were cutting it with butter knives.
 Christmas evening is spent with my family.  We had a delicious dinner ^^^^^
Grandpa never disappoints, nerf guns and knives.
 my momma :)

0 comments: