It's great, the kids are cheap, you only have to do one game to entertain them and when they get distracted you can always take one of their turns. Oh, and I should add, that's the only way they got strikes. booya!
she gets excited easily :)
It was so fun to watch them Cheer each other on
the kids loved watching the balls come out and I was just waiting for a pinched finger
I helped Abbey push her ball down the "ball slide" or it would never make it down the alley and the kids would stand around me holding me while they waited in suspense to see what would happen. I loved Abbey's little hands on my arm.
so cute!!
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

2 comments:
oh how fun. we need to make sure we do some sort of activity before you leave. love ya
I love bowling. Too bad I haven't been since I lived in Utah. It must be cheaper there, because one time we went to go bowling down here in Cali and it was going to be like 40 bucks for just the two of us. Needless to say, we left.
You have such cute kids Courtney. I bet they love their Mom sooooo much! You have so much fun with them.
Post a Comment