Thursday, August 30, 2007

My dad loves cowboy. He is probably the only resident of Newport Beach and possibly Orange County that wears cowboy boots daily and a cowboy hat when the occasion is right. He also makes sure that his grand kids are decked out in the same fashion. Before we moved to Italy he bought them all boots which they loved and recently when he was here, he restocked their supply. After a mess of boots left for the sales lady to clean up, we found the perfect ones.


And then he thought Mom needed a pair. I've never owned cowboy boots and never thought I would. But I saw these and couldn't resist. I'm excited to strut my stuff in Italy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them- good tradition:)
you will look so good in your boots. love ya

Holly said...

You should get a nice pair of tight jeans with no back pockets to complete the look.

And I bet that there may be a few pockets of Orange County where you could find some cowboy boot wearers. I think there was a 4H club at my high school in Anaheim. But I'm sure you are right that they are not in Newport Beach—unless they are tourists! :)

Brooke said...

sooooooooo cute! i love them all! the kids ones actually look sort of comfy and i think yours will look so fab with skirts. you are one stylish mama!

Gingerlylizzy said...

Okay, you so need to bring those for a family shoot... I can do some super cute pics with those!

Melinda B. said...

Sooo.....are you going to wear your jeans tucked in or out?

-Sydney- said...

Ha, ha, jeans tucked in!

Shauna Brown said...

You better strut it and I want pictures to prove it!!