the other day we went to the park with some friends and all I was expecting was a playground. I'd seen the park before and assumed the fountains were just decoration but soon found out they are little wading pools. The kids loved them. First they started with their clothes on and were soon down to the bare necessities, which left them with cute little tan lines that evening. Then we went over to this cool swing contraption. It had six swings and they spun around like a carousel. It seemed really cool until us moms attempted to push the thing while our kids yelled "faster!!" The thing would barely move. But watching Addie and Abbey giggle with enjoyment was worth the effort. They swam some more until us mom's could not stand the sun any longer. It was a gorgeous park and good company.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

7 comments:
how cute! what a great park! in there undies--like little Mexicans, like me :)
Thanks for getting my butt in that last shot!
Was it really a kid fountain or did your kids make it a kid fountain? It looks gorgeous, where is that?
where is that?! that's so cool.
sorry for not being specific, I didn't think of it. The park is in Orem right by the freeway and the horse stables, down the road from wally world (wal-mart)
let's go there for a play date with holly and her girls!
I think I know where it is.
We'll meet you guys there...name the date and time.
Post a Comment