first in English
Then the kids and missionaries sang in Italian
make a good wish!
and blow! The missionaries made her that cute crown.
her presents received her approval
Yesterday was Cloe's birthday and what a good day it was. We have a tradition that whose ever birthday it is, they get to choose the menu for the day. Cloe woke up and was thrilled to have her special day ahead of her. We had pancakes covered with syrup, powdered sugar and of course rainbow sprinkles. Then we were off to school (it wasn't President's Day in Italy) and Cloe was greeted by "happy birthday to you" in Italian and then in English. Of course she couldn't pick her lunch because they all have to eat school lunches. That evening, the sister missionaries came over for dinner and FHE. Cloe chose spaghetti with meatballs and then chocolate cake with coconut frosting. Because I think brownies taste better than cake, i took the liberty to make her brownies (sugar-free!!) with frosting. I made myself a few muffins with the leftovers so I could enjoy w/o the sugar frosting. She got some great presents and had a good time. When I was putting her to bed, i was talking to her about her day and finally asked "what was your favorite thing about your birthday?" she said "tutto!" ("everything")
I looked back on our blog from her birthday last year and we had asked her what she wanted to accomplish this year. Her response: Learn to read, learn Italian and go to Disneyland Paris
way to achieve your goals girl!!!
This year she wants to: go back to UT
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

8 comments:
oh i am excited for her goal this year to come true. Happy happy birthday cloe dear. i love and miss you so much. xoxoxo
Happy 6 Cloe!!
What a sweetheart. Can you believe you have a 6 year old!!?
Wow, 6 years old! What a big girl!
I remember the day she was born. I came to visit you at the hospital. She was so tiny and so beautiful. She has grown to be such a beautiful 6 year old... Nieghbors huh? That would be awesome! What about the house in Springville?
Hey! I do live by Jess. In fact we are in the same ward!! I about died when I saw her and Jared at church. I really needed to see a familiar face when we first got here. BTW I'm so jealous you’re in Italy and Ryan gets to paint that gorgeous scenery! I hope someday I can put that experience under my belt!
Happy Birthday to Cloe!
I am glad she had a happy birthday!
speranza di buon compleanno cloe. avete duro molto più studio a scuola
Post a Comment