because I'm on a diet, i asked my family what THEY wanted for dinner on V-day because they definitely wouldn't enjoy so much what I would choose. One request made by Ryan was cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Not only am I on a diet, I'm not eating sugar. (it's been over a week and still going strong, most of the time). So, to show my love, I made them cinnamon rolls with pink frosting. Twice as I was mixing the frosting, it flicked onto my finger and I resisted the temptation set before me by the sugar devil to lick it. I actually washed my hand off, yes, I wasted that sweet cream cheese frosting down the drain! I better lose at least a pound this week! ;)
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

8 comments:
I made cookies on fast sunday, and it was hard to not lick my fingers too. Good luck with the diet and no sugar...you have some will power. You go girl!
gosh you have alot of will power:) i don't think i could resist the juice:)
You go girl!! You have more will power than I do. Keep up the good work:)
Wow! Italy! Sounds like an adventure for sure. I saw one of Ryan's paintings in The Artists Magazine. So awesome! Your blog sucked me in for longer than I usually spend and I'll be back for sure.
Wow, Courtney! Good job! I made sugar cookies yesterday. I ate so much frosting and sugar I thought I was going to seize by the end of the day. So not worth it!
Yay! Great job girl!
I am all the sudden craving cinnamon rolls... I'll eat an extra for you! Ha ha.
Are you just off refined sugar, or is sugar from fruit or honey okay? I've got some cheater recipes if that is the case. You've got determination, that's for sure.
Post a Comment