I got the idea from my friend about a couple of good hikes for kids that we went on. But we didn't start this until the end of summer and I wish we would've started sooner because the kids loved it and I loved being in the mountains. There are a few I still want to try before it gets too cold.
The Grotto
We recruited my friend Jenn and her kids which made it more fun because my kids are big fans of her son Boston. This was a good hike for kids and they loved walking across the bridges. The waterfall was FREEZING.
Charlotte is always a good sport
Bridal Veil Falls
this was great because I was having one of those days where I wasn't being the most patient mom so going up to the mountains, walking and enjoying the scenery with happy kids was just what the doctor ordered. Brody had his bike and the girls were on scooters and they loved riding up to the falls. 
Charlotte tried to crawl up the hill to play with the kids. She got quite far before it became a little dangerous.

my kids have a never ending rock collection. My stroller always seems to be loaded down by rocks.
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

2 comments:
oh, the rock collections! i feel your pain!
These sound like a lot of fun. I wish we were closer and could do all this stuff together.
Post a Comment