remember this
well, she's all grown up now.
this zuchinni isn't doing so great
but this one is thriving nicely.
I love eating from the garden. We've had bruscheta, and salsa many times.
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago
remember this
well, she's all grown up now.
this zuchinni isn't doing so great
but this one is thriving nicely.
I love eating from the garden. We've had bruscheta, and salsa many times.
Posted by courtneyb at 6:44 PM
3 comments:
Nice job on the garden! I've got some tomaters that I'm gonna pick today and make fresh salsa. Really, that's the main reason I wanted a garden in the first place. Bruschetta sounds good, too.
You've got too much bare dirt there, Courtney. You gotta plant MORE next year :)
seriously, I thought they would take up more room so I was giving them space. Hopefully we won't be in this house next year!
Post a Comment