
I don't really like recommending books because I always worry about my personal taste in books differing from the common opinion. But, I'm actually going to post about this book because I really enjoyed it and I THINK that my friends will as well.
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
It was our book club book and I would've never picked it up at the library had I not been "told" to.
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

6 comments:
Love this book. That's why we named Aani Aani. Except we changed the spelling, since it turns out A-n-i is a terrible thing to share a spelling with. Nstuff.
Courtney,
I loved reading this book. I have it.
Mother
Thanks for the recommendation! I have heard that it is good but now that you gave it an official post I will check it out soon.
I love the Goose Girl too! You should also read the Princess Academy, by Shannon Hale. That one was my favorite out of all of her books. You also need to read The Hunger Games and Cathching Fire by Suzanne Collins. You won't be able to put them down. At least I couldn't. You'll have to tell me what you think of them if you read them.
P.S. Katrina, I laughed really hard when I remembered the whole Ani fiasco. I promise that Ani isn't offensive at all unless you are in the medical field. No one would have ever figured it out!
Catching Fire, I mean.
Post a Comment