Sunday, September 20, 2009


I seem to always be promoting my friends, but I can't help it, I have talented friends. We got family pictures yesterday and I was so excited for the big event. I had my birthday money all saved up :) This time ryan and I decided to make an appearance, why don't we just keep it to the cute kids. But my friend did an amazing job and now I can check Christmas cards off my list!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

-Sydney- said...

Soooooooo good.

Kali said...

love the family photo!

Lisa Brown said...

I love these photos!!! You guys all look great!

Holly said...

those are so great. liz did such a great job, and you guys all look great!

i just realized i used the word great three times in my comment. i don't really know what to think of that, but i'm leaving them...too tired to think of synonyms.

Becky said...

What a gorgeous fam! I went to Dilly Dally and checked out the rest of the pics. Beautiful!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love them all!

Stacy said...

Wow, really cute!