I love the feeling of a new year. I love a new start and change. Today has been a gorgeous day. It snowed for the most part, Tuesday and Wednesday so today is blanketed in snow and the skies are blue. I wish i could have gone snow shoeing but I didn't want to take the chitlins and didn't have a babysitter. So I enjoyed it the best I could by looking out the window often :)
On this blog I read, she chooses a word for the year. For this year, she chose GROW. So I don't look like a copy cat (because I like that word), my word for the new year seems to be change. I'd like to change to a bigger house, change my waistline to a smaller size (although I'm not making ANY goals that have to do with weight loss), change the way I save and spend money, change my prayer and scripture reading habits including family (it has become so hit and miss during the week with our family prayer and scriptures), change my hair color, change the way "I" run Ryan's business. Just to name a few for starters. And when I write it down on something as public as my blog, I tend to stick to it. But because I enjoy change and I also enjoy setting goals, I've already started some of these changes because I just couldn't wait for tomorrow. We've moved to a larger home. huh, j/k. I'm thinking maybe a reflections post on the last year??
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

2 comments:
ooo A color change huh? I sent you a facebook message, I have some time next week. Call me girl, lets make those changes
You could get a much bigger house out this way ;)
Post a Comment