I love Christmas. I love waking up and seeing the kids excitement, watching them open presents and they get even more excited, hanging out in pj's all day, the kids playing nicely with all of their new toys and just doing nothing.
For Christmas eve, we went to Ryan's parents house and did our usual, dinner, "program" then swapping presents. On our way to SLC, the sunset was gorgeous
I was pretty lucky this year and got some good gifts, this being one of my favorites!
darn, we missed the big fat man, but here's what it looked like after he left.
We take turns opening presents, to make Christmas last longer.
Charlotte kept finding the chocolate from everyone's stockings. While we were busy ooohing and awwing over each others gifts, she was stuffing her mouth.
This was Charlotte's "big" present, I knew she would like it :)
One of our family traditions is to open jammies on Christmas eve. That's why they are so coordinating. I know, you thought we always dressed like we were straight out of a land's end magazine.
Brody with his stuff
My mom made all the grandkids these cute super hero capes. We were just checking out how well Charlotte's worked.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

5 comments:
love the pic of miss charlotte flying in the air...shirtless. the capes are so cute.
Santa brought Kate a new car seat...I am glad to see Santa was practical with Charlotte too. Cute pjs.
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and the kids got fun stuff. I love the kids pj's. Where are the pics of you and Ry with your gifts??
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and the kids got fun stuff. I love the kids pj's. Where are the pics of you and Ry with your gifts??
I see Cloe is still a fan of littlest pet shop! I love Abbey's little tea set. Is it from Ikea
Post a Comment