hooray for summer! I could not wait to have a more relaxed day and not worry about constantly nagging my kids "to get ready" and "let's go" and then to do their homework after school. Abbey got out a day earlier than Cloe and Brody and her class did a little program with songs and then we had cookies afterwards. On the last day, Cloe and Brody had free dress day and field day. Cloe, Brody, Charlotte and I rode bikes home from school. They always beg me to ride bikes but to get to our house from the school is up hill. So actually we rode to Ryan's studio and then drove the rest of the way home. The kids all had great teachers this year and I was especially thankful for Brody's teacher because she was so patient and positive with him.
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment