Saturday, June 25, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red is an all woman's bike ride in the Logan area and it is so gorgeous and so fun. I was planning to do it with my cousin Emily but didn't sign up fast enough since it sold out in 12 hours. I decided to bag the idea because I had already been doing long runs while training for a half marathon so the last thing I wanted to do was more long bike rides to train for a 50 miler. Last minute I changed my mind and bought a registration that someone was selling 2 weeks before the race. I had been training for a triathlon so I had been riding my bike. I rode with my cousin and her neighbor Julie. I'm so glad I did it because it was so much fun and such a good experience. I loved it. By mile 40 my butt was sore from the bike seat but besides that it was great. Next time I do it, I want to do at least the 80 miler, possibly the 100 miles. we'll see.



my camera battery died so this was the only picture I took, unloading bikes. next time I will check the battery.

0 comments: