Brody is now a 5th grader and Cloe is a 6th grader.
This is typical Brody. He drew a mustache on his face. Why? Just because.
Brody with his class.
This is Cloe with her friend Bella. She has Williams Syndrome. I am very proud of this girl of mine. She is a real friend to Bella, enjoys being with her and helps her out when she struggles socially. She was asked to work with Bella and the school psychologist to practice scenarios so Bella knows how to act at different times.
Cloe's wonderful teacher. I requested her next year for Brody but she will miss the first couple months because she is having a baby. I am a little worried she won't end up coming back....
I never got any pictures of Abbey with her teacher, hmmmmm. But she is now a french speaking 3rd grader :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment