Tuesday, July 2, 2013

swim season

my week mornings are now devoted to swim practice and the first half of my Saturday to swim meets.  And I really enjoy it.  The kids are doing great this year.  One thing I love about swim team is that is is an individual sport so they can see when they improve and they have a noticeable sense of pride.  
 this kid hung on the wall all last year during practice and this year is winning his heats.
 and I have to add this photo taken at a swim meet.  I love this head of hair.  she never went bald and it is so blonde and I just love it.  I call it my Angel hair.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

My kids are taking swim lessons and Sierra cried the whole first lesson. I can't imagine them doing races. :) That's awesome.

Emily Clancy LoPorto said...

Signing Giada up for lessons this fall and hoping she'll be able to compete once she's stronger! I like that aspect of the individual progress too...looking forward to seeing how it goes. Your babies are gorgeous ;)