swimming at the pool.
Aiden's first time swimming and she loved it. I couldn't get her to look at me because she kept staring at the water and kicking.
softball and baseball season. The three older kids are all playing. But CLoe ended up losing interest after 3 games because of her coach, Brody played all season but wasn't totally interested, kind of a slow boring game for his liking and Abbey did great and had a lot of fun.
Art City Days. In the past I have been all about participating in all that is going on during Art City Days but this year, all we did was the carnival.
the older kids went on this ride and one other scary one and I was watching them just cracking up. They were so scared and so it was so hilarious! I know it looks just like a ferris wheel but the little cages rock and spin and the whole thing spins around fast. It was great.

0 comments:
Post a Comment