Corine had her baby on the 6th at 9:48 am. I haven't gotten all the detail from Corine yet, thanks to an 8hour time difference but she did have it at home and both mom and baby are healthy. She is still nameless but weighed in at 7 lbs and 21 inches long. Cloe was the exact same and is excited that the new baby is just like her. Congratulations Corine and Tim, wish I could be there to give her kisses and smell her sweet baby smell! Love you!!!
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

4 comments:
so cute. i am anxious for the name.
Yeah for Corine! I am glad everything went well with the home birth...I think we were all a little nervous about it. Can't wait to know her name.
oh thank you courtney- sorry the phone cut out while we were talking. excited to hear from you. love ya
She is darling. Corine needs your phone call, first mothering is hard, first time feeding is even more harder. Love you mother
Post a Comment