So I love the art. I love to see the world through a child's eyes. Its much more simple and beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed the analogy about Italy, I knew you could appreciate it! Behka
I loved the comment you left on my blog...to answer your question I don't let my kids do ANYTHING until they have finished their jobs. JUST KIDDING! I am not the neat freak you think I am. I have honestly mellowed out, and let my house go most of the time. However, I did give my kitchen a good cleaning tonight.
BTW: I love the art...she's got talent. I hope Ryan is giving her lessons.
I may post some pictures every once in a while. I"m not totally going to disappear.
As far as those flowers go, my friend is the one who makes them. She lives by me and yes, she has been making some really cute christmas flowers. She doesn't really post on her Etsy shop anymore, but she has a ton of flowers made and in the process. She kind of makes them once someone has orderd them. So, you can tell her what color you want and she'll make a few and you can choose what you want. I just bought a headband and two flower clips from her for my niece. She can mail them to you. Her email is blanchk@msn.com She's really nice and will give you a good price.
There's nothing better than kid art. How do we stop our kids from getting older? They just keep growing up. I can't believe how much your kids have grown.
9 comments:
Hello, Ryan's daughter!
she did such a great job. missed you on thanksgiving.
I like that she added more fingers.
So I love the art. I love to see the world through a child's eyes. Its much more simple and beautiful.
I'm glad you enjoyed the analogy about Italy, I knew you could appreciate it!
Behka
court i started a blog but i don't know how to make some one a friend:) it is www.timandcorine.blogspot.com
I loved the comment you left on my blog...to answer your question I don't let my kids do ANYTHING until they have finished their jobs. JUST KIDDING! I am not the neat freak you think I am. I have honestly mellowed out, and let my house go most of the time. However, I did give my kitchen a good cleaning tonight.
BTW: I love the art...she's got talent. I hope Ryan is giving her lessons.
Courtney-
I may post some pictures every once in a while. I"m not totally going to disappear.
As far as those flowers go, my friend is the one who makes them. She lives by me and yes, she has been making some really cute christmas flowers. She doesn't really post on her Etsy shop anymore, but she has a ton of flowers made and in the process. She kind of makes them once someone has orderd them. So, you can tell her what color you want and she'll make a few and you can choose what you want. I just bought a headband and two flower clips from her for my niece. She can mail them to you. Her email is blanchk@msn.com She's really nice and will give you a good price.
You've been busy! I just got caught up! You are all so dang cute and I love the turkey painting!
There's nothing better than kid art. How do we stop our kids from getting older? They just keep growing up. I can't believe how much your kids have grown.
Post a Comment