Up until this last weekend, it hasn't really felt like Christmas. We had no decorations and after living in Utah, now a little snowfall during December helps the feeling of Christmas. Well, Ryan's mom just came to visit for the week and brought presents galore from family, bought us a tree, made plenty of decorations with Cloe (Cloe was in heaven) and I'll just have to settle with a wet rainy Christmas rather than white. My mom sent advent calenders and a Christmas CD. According to Brody's calender, Christmas was 5 days ago. The tree we got is real so the house smells good and in church today we sang Christmas songs. Last night we took the kids into the center to see all the Christmas lights.
Temple Square has nothing on Florence. Just kiddin. Of course i can't forget about the nativity set I found at the 99 cent store! The wise man looks like he's suffering from vertigo.
And our schedule is starting to fill up with parties, and performances. A busy month? Must be Christmas time. Time to start baking :) And I'm loving it!
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

9 comments:
Ha Ha! I love the wise man!
I feel like the wise man quite a bit these days. I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas. I'm excited that you get to be the enrichment counselor. You will be AWESOME. You should have never made the cinnamon rolls, then they wouldn't have known what a wonderful homemaker you are.
Those stockings are huge! It's going to take a lot to fill those up :)
I'm still trying to make it feel like Christmas here. . .decorating the house and nonstop Christmas music doesn't change the fact that it's still 80 degrees and sunny every day.
i love florence at christmas time. the lights all over make is look so amazing. i miss it!
that is so cool that you get to bew in italy for christmas??? what are some traditions there?? i would love to have a little italy in my celebrations?
The city lights are so cool! And I love the 99 cent nativity! Actually, it will be cool to always have that nativity once you come back so that when you put it up every year you'll remember back to this time in Italy.
According to our kids' advent calendars, Christmas happened a while ago too. But it was filled with chocolate! What could we expect?
It all looks so beautiful!
i love it too!
Those are some great lights! How fun! I love the nativity too.
Post a Comment