Monday, December 17, 2007

I know that feeling.

Brody has been sick but not too sick for school yet. When I picked him up, it was freezing and I had to go to the post office to pay for their school lunches. Very weird I know. And then we went to 2 other shops. All he could talk about the whole time is "when we get home can I take a bath and have hot chocolate, my legs are cold." So when we finally got home, he got just that. I went in to tell him to turn the water off and this is what I found

then at 6:45 I found him dozing again in my bed. I finally let him go to bed an hour before bed time. I had get some food in his stomach first. Hopefully all this sleeping will help him to wake up healthy tomorrow.

8 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

So cute! I am glad he fell asleep sitting up.

Anonymous said...

I think its so funny when kids drift off while their eating, playing, taking a bath....I might need some hot cocoa and a hot bath myself. Sounds relaxing.

-Sydney- said...

Wow, no kidding. He probably would have woken up if he tipped over into the water though. Poor little tired boy. he's so cute.

Katrina said...

That's hilarious. Great picture.

corine said...

LOL!!!! THAT IS CUTE. IS HE FEELING BETTER? I POSTED SOME NEW PICS ON MY BLOG. LOVE YA

Lindsey said...

Ah, poor kid. I hope he's feeling better!

weller14 said...

i think u drugged him, hahahaha. jk!

Janice said...

Poor guy..that is so sweet. Its sad when they are sick!