The other day I walked into my room to grab my book while the kids watched a movie and was greeted by Brody
Brody: What are you doing with that sexy ass?
Me: What!?
Brody: What are you doin with that sexy ass?
Me: uh, um, just gettin my book bud.
And then I proceeded into the other room to inform Ryan that he needs to be more careful about the things he says in front of the kids!
One more. Today at church, we were sitting in the very back during sacrament meeting and Brody just lets out a belch. Completely innocent until he sees mom who cannot "swallow it" (like Ryan kept telling me to do about my laughter) and he realizes that he was funny. But it wasn't just me, at least everyone within four rows of us turned to look and thought it was funny.
I couldn't resist taking these pictures of him this morning right after he woke up.
And Abbey was looking pretty edible to with her tired snugly look.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

4 comments:
oh boy:) soon he will be cussing like a sailor. love ya
I'll watch out for the Brody from now on.
court- i put a couple new pictures on my blog of persayes.
luke does the huge burps after drinking the sacrament water. it is WAY too hard to not laugh. i always crack.
and he does say 'scuse me... so...
Post a Comment