Gavin is Brody's cousin and best bud. They are so cute together when the play and are 10 days apart. Gavin was born on the 11th and Bro on the 22nd. We had a joined party for them this year as an excuse to get together with family and because Ryan will be gone for Brody's actual Birthday. We went up to Ryan's brothers house, Jeremy and stayed way too long. In a good way of course. It was wonderful because the kids played with their cousins the whole time and not much parental interaction was necessary, so plenty of visiting was accomplished. We did the usual, pizza, COSTCO!!!! cake (first one of the year for me, yum yum!), presents and candles. Ryan wasn't so aggressive with the picture taking so not the best documentation. But he got some good presents. T-ball set from Gavin and his sisters, skateboard from Grandma Brown and Optimus Prime and Megatron from Cloe and Abbey. I'd say he made out pretty well and lets hope he doesn't brake another bone on that skateboard. As much as I try to encourage him to be careful and sit on the skateboard, I'll never win.
One more thing, my sister-in-law drove me out to Daybreak community while the kids watched a movie. I had never been out there and there are some cute houses! It looks like a really fun place to live and I loved the style of homes, so cool.
The most horrible day.
20 hours ago

6 comments:
So...does that mean you guys are looking to move into a bigger place? I love birthdays. They are all over for me this year. They start in January and end with three in may. Actually if you count all the birthdays in may there are 8 at least between both grandmas and other family members. Sound like Brody had a great birthday and you made it very special for him.
I love Daybreak. It's such a great community area. If only they weren't so expensive.
Sara- no, we're in springville for a while. She was just showing me the house she loves and wants to buy.
Looks like a lot of fun! Are in in the same place you lived before you moved to Italy? What do you drive?
i love those houses too!
And here's to more broken bones for Brody on that skateboard!!
Post a Comment