Sunday, July 20, 2008

camping

Do you ever have those moments when you really don't want to do something but you know your kids will love it? And you tell yourself "I"m doing this for the kids, I'm going to take one for the team and they will have so much fun it will totally be worth it." That is what this camping trip was. I'm 26 weeks pregnant and Ryan is out of town. We went with his family and planned on staying 3 nights but I only lasted 2. It wasn't so bad, I was just exhausted. Luckily, Ryan's brother and our brother-in-law took the kids fishing a few times and I wasn't required to go! The kids had a blast and cried when we left before everyone else. I'm glad we went and could make more memories but I will never camp without Ryan again. It's just not the same to do those sorts of things without the whole family and my BFF.

bringing their bikes was the best idea. They rode these up and down the road all day

Abbey and Sage checking out the dead squirrel

eating Grandma's pancakes for breakfast



2 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

You are such a trooper!

Becky said...

Camping without a husband's help? I am very impressed!!