My friend Jenn has a goat that just had a cute little baby. She told me to bring the kids down to see it and I'm glad I did. It is always wonderful to sit and chat with my old buddy but the kids absolutely loved her property. There was so much for them to do and Brody was able to do all kinds of boy stuff while the girls enjoyed chasing the baby goat, Tiffany. They also had 2 chickens and some baby chicks and plenty of mature fruit trees. I was ready to move in.
Brody and Boston became instant friends. This is an old gutted Bronco that was cool to play in.
I let Cloe have the camera and take pictures of Tiffany
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!
Baby anythings are cute, even goats.
Fun! I like your hat.
Cute baby goat.
You are looking fabulous, my friend.
Come back anytime!! We all had a great time!!
Post a Comment