Saturday, April 11, 2009

this weeks happs

Cloe and Brody had Spirit week. The only photo worthy days were crazy hair day and decade day. When costume like days or events come up, I realize I need to save more crap. Cloe was a hippie and Brody was an 80's break dancer in his addidas suit. Since he had already done a hack job on his hair, we didn't have a lot of options for crazy hair day. But Dad had an idea and shaved, with a razor into a mohawk.




Abbey's class had a little easter egg hunt. It's hard to photograph kids doing egg hunts. They move to fast



This little bundle of joy is 5 months! But I love every stage. I would not want her to be a little newborn again. She has such a fun personality and is so much more fun now.


And my other little babies are beginning their long journey. Grow little seeds. I can't wait for my kitchen to have little sprouts, it will seem so fresh and oxygenated in there as we exchange gasses.




.

3 comments:

April said...

I'm starting my seeds today! I kill everything, so I hope this goes well!!

-Sydney- said...

exchange gasses. . .that's funny.

Jessica said...

Can't wait to taste the harvest! I started mine as well. I have a few more flowers to plant. I love flowers!