This little lady is justa growing. I remember when she was a newborn and thinking I didn't want her to grow up. now I wouldn't want her to be a newborn, I love her at each different age even more. This age right now is so fun for me. And I'm sure the next stage will be even more fun.
I found a tooth this month!!! It made me sad when I felt it, it just meant that she was growing up. She also recently started lying on her back and holding her toy "block". Before, she could kind of just play with it but now she can hold it and keep it, so cute. And don't get me started on the toe grabbing, love it! My good friend has a baby just a little older and when she blogged about her little guy grabbing his toys, I about melted. It is just so cute to me for some reason.
the toofer
playing with her block
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

6 comments:
She is so dang cute! Hope you guys are all doing well.
She's beautiful!!
I know I have said it before, but you and Ryan make beautiful babies! I am sooooo in love with my little baby too.
hi Courtney,
Love those pictures. I sure do miss seeing her everyday.
Love you Mother
i love her big eyes and chubby cheeks!
I love looking at her face.
Post a Comment